7 Fashion Life Hacks That Will Make Your Life Easier


Before you say anything, I just want to apologize for not posting all this time! I'm really sorry guys, my computer's keyoboard was broken and my mum took the laptop because it was a 'distraction'. Well, now that my grades are up and my brother had to do a project I took the advantage of taking the laptop, and I decided to write a blog post for you all! This post will be all about fashion life hacks and basically anything to make your life easier when getting ready!

Tame the 'pit stains

Raise your hand if you've ever had those embarrassing pit stains and had nothing else to wear and nothing to do about it, also raise your hand if you've ever been in that awkward postition of not being able to raise your hand and standing awkwardly still because your embarrased of your 'pit stains. I know I have, and this is something that could help tons of you guys suffering from the same thing!

What You'll Need:
-A Pad
-Scissors
Process:
Cut the pad in half with scissors and stick the pads under your t-shirts armpit location, and you're done!

Is my bra the correct size?

This one is pretty simple and all you need are fingers and a bra of course! To know when a bra is too small, just try and fit two fingers through the back, if they don't fit the bra is too tight, if you can fit your whole hand, your bra is too big. If those two fingers fit comfortably, the bra is exactly your size!

Will my jeans fit me?

I don't know about you guys, but I hate jeans shopping, they never fit around my waist and I find that really annoying, so a life hack I have for you guys is to wrap the waistline around your neck, if it fits, the jeans will fit your waist, just don't strangle yourselves!

No time to iron...

Whenever I wake up late and I don't have time t iron my clothes I hang them in the bathroom and take a shower with them, the steam from your hot shower straightens the clothes.

Where do I spray my perfume

Spary our cologne behind your knees and whenever you walk you'll smell the scent, also on your necks and behind your ears so when you're higging someone you'll smell it and it lasts longer.

Back-less/Strap-less dress

If you don't want your bra to show, cut out the straps of your bra and sew them onto your dress and you're good to go!

Get rid of smelly shoes

Put tea bags in your smelly gym shoes to get rid of the smell, you can also spray some deoderant and leave it outside if you have a porch and the smell will be gone in no time!


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top